Kris Bosley with his 6.74 pound largemouth Sunday May 15 at Navajo during the Queens/Sun Country event.
Ricky caught this 3.11 smallmouth on Sunday May 15 at Navajo during the Queens/Sun Country tournament. 4 more of those would have helped a lot...but we struggled both days to get on the right fish.
- Spring Walleye Fishing Washington Lakes, By Richy Harrod
- Tips For Slow-Retrieving Small SBF, By Captain Pete Rosko
- Mack's Lure Lands A Winner, By Stan Fagerstrom
- Cookin' Your Catch: Crispy Baked Walleye
- Hot Deal: Mack's Lure Hats
- Question of the Month
- Photo of the Month
- Video of the Month
From Soaring Eagle Lodge (Navajo Lake lodging):
Bass Angler Lodging reduced rates are as follows:
$100.00 per night up to 2 anglers
$125.00 per night for 3 anglers
Reservations can be made on the Monday prior to arrival. Contact Susan J. King, Office/Reservation Manager, Soaring Eagle Lodge, 505-632-3721